• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(157031)

Master of Procrastination
17 Badges
Aug 21, 2009
  • Iron Cross
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
Having browsed the Paradox forums for more than a year now, and having read many many AAR's during that time, I think it's about time I give back a little of what the community has given me. That's why I'm proud to announce that I will soon be starting my first ever AAR:

titlehk.png

100 hours in MS paint
I am not sure when I will start the AAR, however I will try to make the updates a regular as possible. This means that they will probably be in three day intervals OR on Sundays/Saturdays. I don't promise any strict frequency; I have many things to do this coming month. You should also expect it to be pretty simple, as I don't really have the time to write a short novel of an AAR. To compencate I will try to inject at least some of my limited sence of humor in it to make it at least remotly interesting, and even if it isn't there'll be pretty pictures to go with it ;)

Keep an eye on this AAR, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I intend to enjoy making it!

Edit: I've decided that the first part of the AAR will be put up by Sunday at the earliest, and from them on shall come out "When they're ready".

Edit 2: Sorry, there's just too much stuff going on right now for me to start the AAR this week. Outside of the many things going on IRL, I'm having difficulty patching to 1.2, as well as the release of Iron Cross somewhat overshadowing the AAR as a priority. I will try to have the first installment by next week; hopefully it won't be anti climactic following all these delays!

Oh, and I should probably add that I've desided to change Cambodia from a saltalite to just a plain old unciv. Why? Well, I may enjoy a challenge when playing Vicky, but there's a fine line between "challenge" and "stupidly difficult". Am I a wuss? Maybe. Just don't point out that I've 'cheated' before I've even started. I promise that there will be no more save game editing or cheating (though I don't cheat anyway) from this point in.

Last edited: